星期一
Work experience
I found the work experience to be a very good learning experience. While doing the secretary I learnt how to communicate with others and how to arrange everything very well. This is something that I have wanted to learn for a long time but have never had the chance. These days have shown me how different working in the real world is compared to school. The working day is longer and I now feel that the school hours are much easier to cope with. I am quite pleased with what I have accomplished this job and I will leave with new skills which I can use to get a job when I am older, maybe doing some manage without having a secretary. Even though the work is harder than school here, I feel that the fact that you have a choice when you take your lunch break (1 hr between 12am and 2pm) is a good idea and would be good if it was incorporated into the school day. I have met a lot of new people working here and they are all friendly. They have shown me where everything is and helped me if I needed help. One thing that I liked was the fact that you didn't have to stay in one place at dinner and that you could go out wherever you wanted.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论